Café Grand has been a well-known first class restaurant since 1927. At that time, it was a café for the cream of the local society where soloists invited from Tallinn used to perform. In the Soviet period, it served as a public catering establishment called Võit with an orchestra playing twice a day. The hotel and restaurant were renamed Victoria after extensive repairs in 1991
In December 2001, Café Grand was opened after renovation and redecoration in the style of 1920s.
The restaurant seats 36 and the café 22 people.
If necessary, tables and chairs can be added to seat a larger number of people.
The restaurant accommodates up to 100 people at buffet receptions.
A selection of table d'hote menus for groups.
We arrange receptions and catering in the venues chosen by customers.
Info and reservation by phone + 372 444 3412.